Vitamin B is also in most of the IV-treatment at no additonal charge$50 inection - schedule now
- Vitamin B12 is an essential organic compound that contributes to red blood cell production and nerve and brain cell functioning
- About six percent of Americans under the age of 60—and 20 percent of those over 60—have a B12 deficiency
- A B12 deficiency can cause physical and mental symptoms, which can range from mild to severe.
- B12 injections is more effective than pills in certain patients who have trouble absorbing vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 can be injected just under the skin, or directly into the muscle.
- It can take up to a day to feel the effects of a vitamin B12 injection, though some people notice the effects sooner.